IIMA Academy Programme – Consciousness Medicine
The programme is consisted of 8 modules.
One module classes are organised at weekends.
- Saturday 9.30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday 9.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The minimal break between modules is 3 months.
Practical one-hour classes in the form of online workshops are held once a week.
The topics, which we cover, are:
- Integrative Approach in Treatment;
- Study Programme in General;
- Introduction to the General Concept of IDENTITY;
- Micro nutrition;
- THE WEFT – Term;
- Humans’ Energy Structure;
- Energy Centres: Localisation, Function, Anatomy Connection, Physiology, Pathology in the Body (1-7);
- Positive and Negative Emotional Qualities;
- Diagnostic Methods (Kinesiology Testing, Pulse, Weft Test);
- Theory of 5 Elements, Organs in Correspondence with Pathology;
- Consultation Protocol Level 1;
- Consciousness Positioning;
- Nutritional Acupuncture (using Acupuncture Gel);
- Yin & Yang Polarity;
- Cells, Organs, Organ Identity, Organ Command;
- Vibrating Spirals (Correspondence within the Body);
- Subtle Bodies – Division and Function;
- Nature Forces – Correspondence within the Body;
- Spirit and Matter Energy – Correspondence within the Body;
- Clinical Cases.
DPT in physical medicine, Magister in Bowen Therapy, Reflexotherapist, Professor in Integrative Medicine
Consciousness Medicine Workshop
Consciousness Medicine Presentation, Sarajevo
error: Sadržaj je zaštićen!!